{Thanksgiving.4} teacher.


[A trip to the local humane society with several students.]

No series of blog posts detailing the things I am thankful for would be complete without the mentioning of the place I spend at LEAST 8 hours a day at. I am very thankful for the Crossing, the school where I teach. The job can be very rewarding and challenging but the most amazing part is the relationships I am able to build with students. I love getting to sit down and help them through difficult concepts and see the "aha!" moment when they finally figure out how to find the major arc. (It's been quite a while since I took Geometry!)

Thankfully my students continue to entertain me and I am even thankful for the selfies they take on my phone when I foolishly leave it lying around.







Comments

Popular Posts