The Big Day.

My wedding was such an amazing day and as of today it happened SIX MONTHS ago. Wow, time does fly. I cannot believe where I am today and the MANY ways God has blessed Nolan and I over the past 6 months. We both have jobs for the fall, we have a new apartment, we are raising Marvel and life is fabulous. I realized today that I never really posted very much about my wedding so I am going to begin that large task today. With almost 1,000 photos it will have to be done in stages.

Nolan and I decided to do a first look because then we could take pictures with friends as well. I am so happy we decided to do that because it made the day much less stressful and rush and we had a blast.



Pictures with friends were so fun!


I want to print out and hang up practically every photo Nolan and I took together.



Then the wedding started! We sang beautiful worship songs, said handwritten vows to each other, read the mission statement for our life together, poured our separate sand into one container and took communion. It was beautiful. Mr. & Mrs. Dodge from now forward.

Comments

Popular Posts