Introducing Marvel III

I am officially a puppy raiser for Canine Companions for Independence again! My puppy number 4, Marvel, arrived on Wednesday! Thanks to my wonderful mother I got to spend Wednesday night through Sunday with my cutie! He is such a sweet puppy and already so well behaved. I will have Marvel on the weekends until the summer when he will stay with me full time. I am excited to pick him up tomorrow from Mrs. W who is amazing and watches him all week for me. It is amazing to be raising again and I am excited to see what the future holds :) 

Over the weekend Nolan, Marvel and I went to see Nolan's family and everyone enjoyed Mr. Marvel a lot. 










Comments

  1. Welcome to Marvel!!! He is adorable. Good luck to both of you in the training over the next year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts