puppy assignment.

The hubby and I have more time to prepare for our puppy! My puppy program manager (PPM) sent me a message yesterday that we will be getting an "M" litter puppy and we can pick it up anytime after March 5th. We plan to drive to Ohio on Saturday the 8th to pick him/her up. I requested a black or yellow male but told my PPM that I would be happy with anything. The litter is Lab/Golden crosses and very adorable. There are 4 boys, 4 girls and 3 black pups and 5 yellows. I cannot wait to find out which puppy exactly we are getting! I have a few photos of the litter but here is one now :)

It is crazy to think that one of those cuties will be mine in 45 days...but who is counting :)




Comments

  1. YAY! so glad your getting back into puppy raising!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts