bridal shower.

Yesterday was the day when I felt like a real bride. Some fabulous friends and my mother threw me an awesome bridal shower. It was a breakfast shower so we had fruit, yogurt and granola, bacon, sausage, waffles, juice, and croissants. I got to talk with people I had grown up around and 2 of my bridesmaids were able to come! It was so exciting to see so many people who love me and care about me and Nolan's upcoming marriage. I was also blessed with so many gifts for my future home and it made me really excited to decorate! I cannot wait until I can move into the apartment and make it a home. It was such a fun time and it made me incredibly excited for the wedding. It is a month from tomorrow until the big day, it came so fast! I am done with student teaching so now I just need to finish some thank-you cards and work on my quilt. I am so excited to marry Nolan!

Comments

Popular Posts