bachelorette trip to chicago.

My wonderful friend Sarah and I went to Chicago a few weeks ago for my bachelorette party. Some other plans fell through but we decided to celebrate anyway! We got horribly lost on the way but eventually found the museum of science and industry and had an awesome time. I always feel like I learn so much when I am there!

When the museum was closing we headed into the city to get some Giordano's pizza! The wait was exceptionally long so we went over to the mall and wasted time. Once we finally got our tropical delight pizza it was amazing! We headed over to get some caramel corn next and that was very yummy as well. I definitely ate way too much. Once we were back at the hotel, I opened my present which was quite an experience. We met my maid of honor, Marcie, in the morning and got some amazing breakfast. I love the food options in Chicago! Due to the snow we headed back to Bethel after breakfast. I had such a great time and I am so thankful to have such awesome friends.

Comments

Popular Posts