new chapter.

I moved to Bethel College last week and began a new chapter of my life: student teaching. This is going to bring all new challenges but I am excited to see what awesome things God is going to do during this semester. My student teaching placement will be 15 weeks long and I will have 2-3 weeks of full time teaching. I finish the placement the day before Thanksgiving and then I have a nice break before the holiday season. I will thankfully have time then to finish my quilt and any other do-it-yourself projects I want to do before the wedding. The future holds so many exciting things, I cannot wait! Engagement pictures are going to be taken in a about a month and I am thrilled about that!

Ahh! So many exciting things to look forward to!


In other exciting news, Nolan got a teaching job and this is his adorable self standing outside his new classroom!

Comments

Popular Posts