only a few more.

It seems crazy to me that I have been at ICI for six weeks already. It feels like just yesterday I was moving into this apartment. Cray.

There are so many exciting things happening in the upcoming future for me, I'm thrilled :) On Monday we will be taking kids to Six Flags for a day of fun! Then on  Tuesday we will be taking 4-5 kids to go tubing. Then as always I have club on Wednesday and Thursday. The week after will be completely devoted to signing kids up for camp. Dawn to dusk I will be working on that! Then the climax: CAMP! I am so excited for camp and all the awesome experiences I will get to have with those kids! We will finish up our last week with some follow-up and then I'm headed home! Student teaching is on the horizon.. Oh wait I don't even have a placement yet! 

Comments

Popular Posts