Graduation Day!





[Nolan & his Mom at graduation!]

This past Sunday was graduation day at Bethel College. No I did not graduate but a very good friend of mine did! This great friend was actually my boyfriend Nolan! He graduated from Bethel with a degree is social studies education. He was looking great in his cap and gown and it was fun to see him get his diploma. I loved seeing his family and getting to celebrate this huge step! Now that Nolan is done with college he must find a teaching job. He has already submitted many applications so now it is just a waiting game. I'm praying hard that he finds a teaching job in the fall.

Thankfully summer has now begun and I get to enjoy time with my family and Nolan! Here is a silly picture to finish off the post. Enjoy c:


Comments

Popular Posts