summer.



My summer has involved so much work so far. I'm working at a day camp this summer and it is a ton of work. We are in prep mode right now and it is monotonous. Counselor orientation starts a week from Monday and then then two weeks from Monday is the first week of camp. I'm getting excited and nervous at the same time. I'm responsible for a lot this summer at the camp. It's been a little frustrating but I know that God has big plans for me. I'm excited and nervous to see what He has planned for my summer. I'm learning joy, patience, and peace. It's hard but this summer is going to be a good one.

I have photos of John here because I found these photos from Colorado and thought they were cute. Plus I wish I got to see John more. I have all summer, we'll have time together, just not as much as I'd like. :)

-Madison



Comments

Popular Posts