my day summed up using small square photos.

Today we had a different dog at work! Oregon was not feeling 100% so I brought Mr. Butler. This does mess up my weekly photo thing. Oregon is going to look huge in comparison to his last photo since 2 weeks will have gone by! I brought Butler today because my family was going to be gone all day and he needed some company. Which worked out well because I appreciated the company. I spent my day, primarily, reading. Along with some other tasks such as ringing customers purchases up, answering phones, and handing out parking passes. Highlight of the day: Getting to eat an ice cream sandwich.



I'm really enjoying this book. I'm almost done; 2 more chapters!

Comments

  1. Hi Madison!

    I haven't talked to you in about 2 years, so I guess its time to check in, right? Butler is super cute and it is cool that you get to bring him to work. :)

    I read "Don't Waste Your Life" in school and really liked it. Have you ever read "How to Ruin Your Life By Forty"? It is a similar book and also very good.

    The end. I'll try to remember to come back and comment in a few more years. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts