Cooking With Grandma

Well isn't this a novel idea, me actually posting on my blog. I've actually had quite the adventurous week and did not have time to post. Do not fret though, there are some great posts in the near future that include pictures. For now though, I am home for my last day before heading back to Bethel for May Term. Last night my grandma and I tackled a bread recipe that I found online. It went well and now I know how to make bread, score! The bread started out looking ok, but after one rising and 30 minutes in the oven, it wasn't looking so hot. I'm including a before picture but not an after picture. Although it did not look very nice, it tasted fantastic. I think it was overall a success.

Life Skills Checklist:
Learn how to make Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Bread: Done!

Comments

Popular Posts