April

Overall I believe that April is just a great month. April seems like the first month that hints of summer. It also is the homestretch of the semester. I'm so excited to get school done and seeing April 1st on my calendar gives me hope. I just cannot wait to be done.

5 more Philosophy Classes
5 more Multicultural Literature classes
5 more Ed. Ped classes
8 more Standard English and Grammar Classes
8 more Adolescent Literature Classes
2 more Middle School Curriculum Classes

4 more hours of field experience
1 unit plan & presentation
1 research paper
2 papers
a million reflections (field experience)
2 book reports
1 book study
3 Finals


then...
-sewing
-reading
-dogs
-beach
-work
-(may term, summer class)
-colorado
-summer camp work
-family

I. Cannot. Wait!

Comments

Popular Posts