four simple words

[Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.] [Colossians 3:12-13]

I volunteer at an after school program near my college and a few weeks back I learned something pretty life changing in one of the lessons. Casey, the head coach of the after school program, had said that there were four words that could change the course of your life: "Just Let It Go". I heard this and something just clicked. He talked about the relief that can come when you "take off your backpack" and stop carrying around all those past hurts. It was a great lesson and something that really comes in handy when you're living...life in general. I've come to learn that carrying "backpacks" is lame, I just let all those things roll off my back onto the floor.

Comments

Popular Posts