We have a name.

Well I got news today that little mystery "O" pup due for pick up in about 2 weeks has a name! Hopefully I will be able to go with Dee to pick up the little pup on the 17th. It's a Saturday which will be nice for my class attendance. Me going with Dee to pick up the pup isn't for sure, but we'll see, I'm hoping!

So does anyone wanna know who this pup is gonna be?





















He is a he..........
















He is yellow............



















and..................
















His name is Oregon IV and I cannot wait to meet him. Less than 2 weeks, can't wait! :)

Comments

  1. Exciting news! I love the name Oregon!! That is where Miss Heidi is currently residing :) Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm happy to hear you're getting another puppy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually am not getting a pup. My friend dee is getting one and I just borrow him. But I'm still excited :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts