love at first sight.

With a subject like this you guys probably think I'm talking about this cute guy.

but I'm actually not. I have 100% fallen in love with an after school program I am involved with. It started last week and it is just as awesome oppourtunity for me to a)serve the community and b)hang out with kids. The organization teaches kids morals and values and encourages them to live the best life they can. It is geared for middle school students because middle school is a tough time in life. I am involved in the organization by being a coach. I get the joy of hanging out with 7 amazing girls for 2 hours every week. We play games, eat pizza, compete, and talk talk about challenging ourselves to live better. It is just so much fun and I feel so blessed to be a part of it. The fun continues this Thursday! I cannot wait....

Comments

Popular Posts