Happy 4th Birthday!


Dear Andros,
Can you believe that 4 years ago you were born and I watched you week-by-week grow up in the safety of Jim & Jill through photos and videos. I made guesses almost every week about which pup I was going to get and had my share of preferences. Sadly you were not at the top of the list. You were 4th...out of 4. Never-the-less I am so happy that I got you. Not just because you were one of only two (out of 9) to graduate, but also because you were such a great dog. Me and you ventured through junior year together and trained hard to get you ready for advanced training. You were certainly that do that just picked up things quickly and easily. I barely even had to train you. You were confident in public and a pleasure to take places. I'm so glad I got the opportunity to raise you. I'm so happy that you grew into such a great dog and you are a great service dog to Barbara. I hope you had a great birthday doing what you like most, working. I cannot believe it's been four years.

Wowzers, I'm getting old.

Comments

  1. Reminds me of Mindy! She was the perfect dog. She turned three a few months ago and I can't believe it either! They grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts