another new year.

It blows my mind every year on January first. I think back over the past year and can't believe where time has gone. I feel like just yesterday I headed to Ohio to pick up Conover or met John. This past year has had it's fair share of excitement, frustration, and sadness. I learned so much and cannot wait to see what I learn in 2012. I thought for this new year post I would recap last year and impart some of my wisdom onto you regarding 2012. This past year marked the completion of 3/7 of my college education, my 2 year anniversary with John, and my 19th birthday. Over the past year two of my friends got engaged, I got to meet and work with Teva, I got closer with my family, I lost my sweet Ruby, I attended several CCI events, I worked at my church singing fun songs with some awesome kids, and I made some fabulous new friends at school. I really hope that this year I grow closer to old friends and meet some new ones, get to know my best friend John even better and most importantly, I hope that this year I learn more about my Lord.

happy new year y'all.





Comments

Popular Posts