My life :)

I want you to know I've seen your wounded heart You're looking for hope But it always feels so far I want you to know That I made you who you are And I can't wait for you to see What tomorrow's gonna bring A beautiful life Is unfolding before my eyes Just like the sun you'll rise To fill the empty sky, so shine I want you to see That you're the one I love And I will complete The work that I've begun Oh, could you believe That the best is yet to come? And I can't wait for you to hold What I already know A beautiful life Is unfolding before my eyes Just like the sun you'll rise To fill the empty sky, so shine If you could see what I see You were made to rise If you could see what I see You were made to shine A beautiful life Is unfolding before my eyes Just like the sun you'll rise To fill the empty skies, so shine life "A Beautiful Life" by Mikeschair

Comments

Popular Posts