Merry Christmas


Today I celebrated Christmas with Family and Friends. My day started with looking at the stockings at 5 o'clock with my 12 year old brother but thankfully I went back to bed following that adventure. At 10 we went to church and I loved starting Christmas with church, it was very appropriate. We stopped by and picked up some bagels from Dunkin Donuts before heading home for presents. My family got me many wonderful things that I both needed and wanted. I got things that are super great now and some presents that will be helpful later on. The rest of the day was spent cleaning, cooking, and eating. John even stopped by again and we got to open presents together, which was nice. Dinner and dessert were fantastic and now I am spending the remainder of my evening cleaning and attempting to find places for all my new stuff.

Comments

Popular Posts