Why I raise.

I could make a hugely long list about all the reasons why I raise CCI dogs but it boils down to the fact that I just love the people that I meet through CCI. The people that touch my heart the most are those who have served our country and sacrificed some part of their independence for my freedom. These people did so much and I am so happy that the organization that I raise for provides the veterans with dogs free of charge and gives them their independence back. I am not sure that I could love any organization more than I love CCI. They do amazing things and I believe that they legitimately change lives. So in my opinion you should raise a puppy, donate your time, or donate your resources to help the people that come to CCI. Here is a website with videos of CCI's Wounded Veterans Initiative. Enjoy.
Veteran Stories - Canine Companions for Independence

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts