Teach Like a Champion

Last night I started reading the book "Teach like a Champion" and seriously I think it is more valuable than all of my education classes combined. This book is teaching me so much about teaching while also humbling me. I am absorbing all the information and getting excited for those moments when I can use it. I have tutoring on Monday and a lesson for a 6th grade class a week from Wednesday. I am excited to use these tips to strengthen my teaching. I have just enjoyed this book so much and the funny part is that I am just starting the main part of the book. So if you are a teacher read this book, regardless of whether you are a great teacher or a horrible one (actually if you are a horrible teacher just quit lol). Pretty much I love this book. <3

Comments

Popular Posts