Oh Marcie-moo

There is just something wonderful about having friends visit you at college. It's great to sit and just talk. Talk about life now and the memories from the past. Today I had my best friend Marcie come visit me. We have been friends since we were about 2 years old, she we go way back. She goes to college a ways away but took the time to visit me. She came and we just talked and talked and talked. It was so great to catch up and spend time together. We decided some more talking over food would probably be good so we headed to a little breakfast place and ate a very greasy meal. It was just so great to spend time together and I look forward to having some more time to spend with her over Thanksgiving or Christmas. We'll see how that goes in actuality, but in theory it sounds like a fabulous idea. Anyway thanks for coming to visit me Marcie. It brightened my day! -As always...Madz

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts