I love my mom :)

I am a few days behind on my posts, but that is because I've had so many fun things to write about. Yesterday, November 23rd, was my mom's birthday. We celebrated her birthday by eating dinner at Grandma's on Tuesday night. She got a very yummy dinner and some very odd gluten free cake! It was a good try though :). I was very happy to get to celebrate my mom's birthday with her instead of having to just give her a call from school. I spent the day with her eating and going shopping to Joann Fabrics. We finished the evening by curling up on the couch with my mom and watching Super8. It was a great day and I loved spending time with my mom. Happy Birthday Mom, I love you so much! ...Like so so so so much :)Today I am especially thankful for my mom
div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">

Comments

Popular Posts