Sam's Club


I love doing CCI events, even if it means getting up early on a Saturday morning, driving 1 hr, and then sitting outside of Sam's club for several hours. It is so much fun to get to see everyone, have a CCI puppy with me, and raise some money for CCI. That day we actually raised about $400! John and I brought Teva with us and he was very good. For the baby of the group (7 months vs. 10 months) I think he did really well. He is such a pleasure to have and such a sweetie. I very much love that pup!



[John and Teva]



[This was funny....but now I don't remember why...]



[Teva and I]




[Yes, John and I did take some random pictures of each other]

Comments

  1. Sounds like it was a great event! I am currently raising my third puppy for CCI, please checkout my blog at ccipuppy.blogspot.com (I just started blogging)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teva's such a handsome boy! It's nice that you can borrow a puppy! I've been at turn-in twice so far, but I can't figure out how big the Michigan volunteer group is. I think I've seen 3 or 4 dogs that were raised in Michigan get turned-in, but I don't know how many puppy raisers there are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts