Really?



What is the date today? April 22nd! Are you serious! I am almost done with my first semester at college. WOW! Where did the last year go! It seems like I just moved in! This year is coming to a close, and while I am sad to see it go, I look forward to the future. I'm pumped to see what God does in my life.

Only 6 more days of:

-Spring 2012 Classes (Astronomy, Old Testament, School Age Growth and Development, Written Communication III, Bowling and Spanish II) (Not really gonna miss any of these....Except D.B.'s class)

-Having Rebecca and Allison as my RAs

-Late night chats with my roomies

-ER episodes with Karli

-Threatening to throw things out the window

-Discussing what to wear with other people

-Living in my dorm room

-Eating food at the D.C.

-Sitting in the comfy library chairs

-Discussing how messy the room is

-Taking a freezing cold shower.

-Eating with John at every meal.

-Socializing in between studying with Kendra, Erin, Christie, Kelli, Karli, Elizabeth, Sara, Charity :)

-Walking to Kroger

-Wishing I had Bethel Bucks leftover

and lastly...
only 6 more days of yummy PB&J's through the toaster. YUM! :)

-Madison

Comments

  1. I totally get where you're coming from. My finals start on May 27 and end on June 2. It's hard to believe that I'm only going to be a first year for another month really. My friends and I have already found a place to rent next year and are getting the paperwork settled. It doesn't seem like a full academic year has passed yet though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts