A heart steady as a turtle....

So I have a dog that is 100% mine and her name is Ruby. She is an Alaskan Husky, which is a Siberian Husky Greyhound mix. She was born on February 27, 2002! I got her when I was nine, and I picked her out myself out of a litter of 9 puppies. She was my favorite because she go excited when I came to see her and she was really cute. I also did some tests and they showed she was very confident and a sound puppy. I brought her home when she was 7 weeks old and she slept in my room and I took her out during the night, housebroke her, and look her to obedience classes when she was 6 months old. I took care of her and she grew up to be a pretty good dog. She got some slight quirks, but every dog does. She is now 9 years old and somehow is as healthy as a two year old dog. The vet said that she has a heart like a turtle. She has so much energy still, never gets sick, and I think she might live to be like 18. That would be a very old dog, but I could see it happening with Ruby. I'm excited to get home and see Ruby. There is something I really like about her. She my puppy and I do love her. :)





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts