CCI Puppy Edition: Conover


Since lately I have been missing my CCI puppy raising days I thought I would post a little excerpt about each pup!

First there is Puppy #1, Mr. Conover!

On September 5, 2006 Ravi and Blaze had a "C" Litter. In that "C" Litter was Conover, the 6th puppy born who wore a brown collar for the next 7 weeks of his life. At the age of 8 weeks he was shipped to the North Central Region of Canine Companions for Independence in Delaware, Ohio. He waited for his Puppy raiser for 3 weeks. When he was 11 weeks old, a 14 year old Girl was chosen to raise CCI puppy Conover as he first puppy. She picked him up on November 14th, 2006. This began their adventure, together. They went everywhere together and traveled throughout Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, New Jersey, Ohio, New York, and Washington D.C. They both learned so much, worked hard, and matured a ton in that little span of time. Madison kept Conover until February 16, 2008 when he was turned in Advanced Training(AT). He was in Advanced Training until April 21, 2008, he was released from AT for fear and distractibility. He came home to live with a family back where he was puppy raised and he is their beloved pet!

Comments

  1. So sweet! I will always remember my first pup and know that the lessons that I learn from my first time CCI pup can be lessons to remember for my entire time as a CCI puppy raiser

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts