CCI Puppy Edition: Butler III


CCI puppy #3 was the last one(for now) and his name was Butler. Oh...you gotta love Mr. Butler :)

On February 23, 2009 Guide Dog for the Blind(GDB) Breeder Brazil and Canine Companions for Independence(CCI) Breeder Aijiah had a litter. There were 9 puppies, the 8 puppies that stayed at GDB are part of the "S" Litter. One puppy was sent to CCI and that would me Mr. Butler III. When he was 8 weeks old he was shipped to the North Central Region of Canine Companions for Independence in Delaware, Ohio. He stayed with a puppy sitter for about 4 weeks before I could pick him up at Andros's Turn in. I picked him up on May 16th, 2009. I raised him for months and he was so obedient, and so sweet. He is a cuddlebug and will make someone a great dog! Butler turned into Advanced Training on August 14, 2010. Butler survived Advanced Training for one month, one day but was then released for fear. He is just too soft and loving for that job. He's gonna make a fabulous member of my parents family. It'll be good to see him and go on adventures to the beaches. He was always a great walking buddy :) I'm so glad he is home and happy :)

Comments

Popular Posts