1 week and counting..... [+I'm Thankful Day 5]



Here at Bethel Thanksgiving break is quickly approaching. As of today I have 6 more days of classes prior to my fantastic Thanksgiving break. I will last Tuesday until Sunday. Time to spend with my family, friends, and Butler. Time to eat lots of real food. It will be very yummy and I just cannot wait :). I will also have extra time to do homework, now that I think of it I'm not exactly sure why I'm excited for that. But it'll give me time to get ahead! This week seems to be going well I've been getting homework done easily, and keeping up on my room cleaning and bible reading. So far this week is stellar. We'll see how the rest of the week goes. I'm hoping for a great week :)

For today:
I love blue skies and cold air...occasionally
I love peanut butter and jelly toast.
I love my cozy bed.
I love doing well on a spanish vocab quiz.
I love eating dinner with lots of fun silly people.
I love every day the Lord blesses me with.

-Madison

Comments

Popular Posts