......I said I was used to it.....but maybe not :)


In a past post I commented how I was used to the feeling of tears and smiles at the same time. Well Butler has brought out another instance of this. Today while I was packing up some books to go study for a Spanish Test I glanced at my phone and saw that I had a missed call. As I looked at the phone the screen read "CCI". I broke into tears right then and there. I knew the reason without even calling back. I was very sad for quite a while. But upon further thinking, I'm actually glad. Butler did not enjoy being out in public. Butler enjoyed cuddling up next to your feet while you watched a movie, or playing frisbee in the yard, or even just following you around the house. Butler enjoyed all these things far more than working. So CCI yet again made a fabulous decision when they released Butler, but also yet again broke my heart in the process. So as you are all wondering, what is happening to CCI COC Butler. Well Mr. Butler is being picked up by his adoring new mother tomorrow, who is also coincidentally my mother. lol ;). He will have a fabulous loving home back home and I'll see him often. He's enjoy the warm, the snow, the beach, and especially his friend Ruby.

So Bud I cannot wait to see you,
Love, Madison :)












Comments

  1. Yay, CCI, for listening to Butler but my eyes slightly welled with tears when I read your post! I'm so happy he's coming home to be the family pet! Butler, I can't wait to hear the stories of you in your life as a pet! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thats so sad :( At least you get to see him often though, thats always a good thing even if working doesn't work out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear it :(. Well, if he didn't want to work maybe it was better. It's nice that he's going back to your house, though now that your at college you won't be with him all of the time, but that's better than never seeing him again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh it is tough, but AWESOME that you're family is keeping him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just went throught that with Bingo and it is heartbreaking when you want them to succeed as a guide dog, but they know what they want. Sometimes they just want to be pets. He will be much happier with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry to hear that Butler was C/C. I've been in Europe for the last month so I'm slowly catching up on things. How wonderful though that you will be able to visit him when you come home from college! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry he was CC'd. But it sounds like he is definitely going to be happier as a pet. I'm glad that you'll get to visit him when you go home from time to time. :)

    As Butler was born at GDB he is on a set of files for puppy raisers who are just as obssessed as me and want to check up on how their puppy's siblings are doing. Would you mind terribly if I sent in a message telling them he has been CC'd?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Raiser Erin,
    That would be perfectly fine to post about Butler's change of career! :)

    Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts