Puppy dog eyes


Saturday, February 13 2010, after 2 years with CCI, 9 months in Advanced Training, 2 weeks of Team Training, Andros II will be graduating.

When you stand in the kennels and are handed that small, wiggly puppy you dream big! You imagine them in that blue cape, standing alongside their partner, ready to take on the world. Sometimes that dream doesn't come true.....but....sometimes it does!

I worked hard with my little charge. We stood side by side for over a year. I taught him some, he taught me most though. I loved that little dog, but when I put him in the kennels at CCI, I knew he'd make it. He had proved himself time and time again.

Saturday Andros will be graduating as a Service dog for Canine Companions for Independence. He will be proudly dressed in blue and gold. Ready to provide independence for his partner, and accept her for exactly who she is. They can take on the world....together, I always knew he could!!


~Madison & Butler

Comments

  1. YAY! The best kind of news and what a beautiful way to say it all! Andros found where he belongs and he'll do wonderful! You must be so proud of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahoo!! can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! So glad for you and Andros. What a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! have an amazing time at graduation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Congrats! And as a service dog too!!! WOO HOO!!! Maybe I will try to sneak over there...I need to look and see what the tissue stock is here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo exciting!!! Congrats to all of you! Take lots of pictures tomorrow for us all :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats mr. rost! what a great job, so happy that he has found his path in life. well done

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome!!! Congrats!!! I know you're going to have an amazing day, I remember handing over Hiltie's leash..best feeling ever!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts