Butler is 9 months old



Can you all believe it, Butler is 9 Months Old!!! Wow! I truthfully can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday I was holding my little Butler at CCI, dreaming of what he would become! Now he is 9 months old. He is doing great! He knows his command really well, still has a few more to make perfect, but I think he's doing pretty great with those. He is getting better out in public, he is glowing confidence more and more each day. He is a perfect gentleman at home, laying on his bed, chewing his toys, he has great house manners! Mostly though, he is a sweetheart! I love his calm, cuddly nature! I love the willingness he shows to go anywhere with me. I just love him so much! I had some apprehension in his earlier months about how he would do as an assistance dog, but as he has gained confidence, I have gained more confidence in him. I am thankful for the wonderful dog CCI gave me to raise!

I'll be doing a Thanksgiving post probably tomorrow evening! Happy Thanksgiving!!!
~Madison & Butler


Comments

  1. Happy 9 months, & Happy Thanks giving!!
    Toby left you an award at our blog, come by & pick it up!

    Toby's trainer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 9 months! I love that last photo of him. He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts