What's the relevance of today you might ask......


and I shall answer that for you. Today's date in October 14, 2009. That means that in 1 MONTH if Andros II makes a match he will be graduating!!!!!!!! YIPPEE!! I'm so thrilled, so to celebrate this momentous occasion I am going to give ya some cutie pictures of Andi man and explain to you what shall be happening with CCI and *hopefully* Andros in the next month!

In 2 weeks, on the 28th. I am going to get a call from Gwen, Andros's trainer. She is going to discuss his potential in the upcoming Team Training Class. So for the next two weeks Andi is gonna be working on his skills so hopefully he can be placed! Then on November 2nd, the team training class comes in. They will begin working with the dogs, and I think on the 3rd or 4th is when you know if your dog has made a match. So Gwen will give me a call and let me know that! If he does make a match him and his partner will spend the next two weeks working and learning how to be a team with CCI's instruction. If all is a "GO" My family and I shall be coming to Delaware, OH on the 13th. On the 14th is the ceremony, where I get to ceremonially "hand over" Andros's leash!!! Also that morning I get to have breakfast with his grad and get some "andi and I" time!!! I'm so excited, but I always have to keep in the back of my head......that it's not for sure yet.......

~Madison & Butler

[Photos from Last Fall]



Comments

  1. Great pictures!! He looks very noble.
    Fingers crossed that he graduates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on the home stretch!! Go, go, go, Andros!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pictures - FINGERS AND PAWS crossed for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Andros!!! He'll be great :)

    Oh by the way, at the children's rehab center I work at, two of the kids are raising CCI dogs with our program. Their names are Dilbert and Beeker. Both about 4 or 5 months old and very delightful!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts