BEACH! (& my best bone picture)

Butler had his 1st trip to the beach! He did great and loved it! Enjoy the photos, he is just too adorable!

~Madison & Butler







For Cabana's Nylabone contest here is my gnarliest, grossest Nylabone.

What my winning bone looked like before:


Here is what it looks like now:


(Just to clarify this is the same end, the other whole end of the bone is gone now!)

It has been through many dogs! I got it when Conover(Pup #1) came home. So Conover, Arlo, Butler, Andros, Ruby, and Gilly have all graced this bone.

Comments

  1. Do you mean Butler's first trip to the beach?? Your gnarlybone is hilarious! It's a tiny nubbin! Thanks for your entry--you're the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Butler...not Andros. Wow I keep doing that!

    I don't have horribly dirty nylabones but thought my bone was very "Worn".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going to the beach with my GEB pup, but Beau goes crazy when he is on the sand!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely should be at the top of the list for Cabana's GNARLYBONE contest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Butler is so CUTE!! His face reminds me of a "not-so-fuzzy" Brianna. =) We've always liked the beach, but our pups ate so much they got sick! lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts