WHOLE Weekend update!



This is part 1 of my "Weekend post". These photos are from today while we were on the farm! Enjoy!

~Madison & Butler






Part 2:
On Saturday my family, I, and Butler went to a life walk that was happening near us. It was a pro-life walk to help raise money for a local pregnancy center. Here are some photos of Andros(A.K.A BUTLER..wow) and I. He looks so big in these photos! :)




Part 3!
On Friday I hung out at my cousins and babysat. Here are the photos I took of both! There is also a cute picture of Butler in my car. If you click on it and see it bigger you can see him sticking his cute little tongue out!

Enjoy!




Comments

  1. Framer Butler Had a tractor, and Butler was his Name-O! Butler, Butler, Butler, and Butler is his Name-O!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just called Butler "Andros" in your post :)

    Looks like it was a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say Butler is adorable! Looks like he had a very fun, busy weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts