Butler is 12 weeks old!



Today Mr. Butler is 12 weeks old. It seems like just the other day I was picking him up...wait that was the other day! He is doing great and ad already learned Sit, his name, and the Here command. It seems those GDB pups are smart cookies! He loves to lay on his pink bed like Andros. He is also starting to like the crate more and to not chew on his leash!

Today we are going to weigh the baby, get some Flea/Tick, Heartgard, and to babysit. I'm sure he'll be a good boy!

~Madison & Butler III


Comments

  1. OH MY GOSH.......tooooo cute.....now I can't wait for my baby. AAAAHhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! If only they didn't chew alot and pee everywhere, I would love puppies alot more, I like them more after that stage, hope I'm not weird :) Butler seems to be adjusting well, He'll do great, exciting about his future tales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those puppy eyes are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness he is precious!! Sounds like a smart little guy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is sooooo cute!!!! :D i can't wait to learn more about him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, he is so adorable! Good luck with your new boy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts