7 days.....

I am SO excited and SO sad also as my trip to CCI gets closer. I love Andros and can't wait to see what he becomes and also I want to pick up my almost 3 month old Butler. I also am saddened as my nearly perfect, housebroken, loving dog leaves. The dog I've taught everything he know. It will be sad. Not that we are at 7 days it is the week of lasts. Last church service, last cello lesson.

BUT I can't wait to pick up my new baby! I can't wait to start teaching him. To look into those loving eyes. To teach this little pup who know nothing...I will teach everything. I will help him conquer fears and prepare him for the life that lies ahead...It will be great!

Enjoy your week,
Madison & Andros II(TI 7 days and counting)

Comments

  1. Andros will do wonderful things :) Enjoy the moments with him and get ready for BUTLER!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting is the hardest, but it's exciting that you don't have to wait to get another puppy, that will help ease the sadness. As far as letting go of a dog that's all trained and bringing home a new one that isn't, well, he'll get there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few months ago I was in the same situation--time couldn't pass quickly enough, but it couldn't last long enough either! It's been a privilege to watch Andros grow on your blog. I can't wait for Butler to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! It's difficult to let him go, I just can imagine! Good luck with the new puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take lots of photos of Andros this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts