1 month til....

I take my amazing puppy Andros, who I have raised since puppy hood back to Delaware, OH. On May 15, 2009 we will load up the car and head 5 hours to CCI for Graduation and Turn in.

Today Andros and I went to the mailbox, we looked in, there stood a large manila envelope. I knew what it was...I wondered whether I could just stuff it back in a plead ignorance? I decided I couldn't and grabbed the envelope and look it inside.


Why does it seem like when you're waiting for a puppy 1 month takes FOREVER. Then when you want that 1 month to last forever it goes by too fast.

The upside to this post is that in 1 month I will *hopefully* be picking up puppy #3! So maybe time will go medium speed...which would be fine by be.

But boy will I miss my silly Andi Man!


<3 Madison & Andros II

Comments

  1. it is hard, and I've only raised one! It will be exciting to see him and his partner though. that's the whole reason why we do this, for them :) Take care, hope you get a puppy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about how time goes really fast when you want it to go slow. I turn in my 4th puppy friday, it seemed like just the other day I was picking him up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is adorable and picking up a new pup definetly helps with letting one go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so soon! It is so sad how 4 weeks goes by so slowly when waiting for a pup and so quickly when turning one in! Andros is going to to great and make you very proud no matter what though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I can't believe it's that time already. Good luck Andros! You'll make someone a very special partner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wait. I think there is a mistake. Andros can't possibly ready to matriculate. Thats crazy, you just picked him up. I think you should ask for special dispensation so that he can at least stay for the summer. I say hand that big ole envelope right back to the postman and say, no such dog living here.

    Irish

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts