Litter #3: Novel x Jaker (Bit of INFO from Litter #2)



The Novel and Jaker litter was born yesterday! They are a pure LAB Litter and have 6 puppies, 3 yellow & 3 Black. They go out to PR's 2 days before Turn in so it would be perfect timing! Hopefully there is a yellow male in the batch! Enjoy the pictures!

~Madison & Andros
ALSO THE NAMES FOR THE NYROBI X ZOBRA LITTER ARE: Jamie III, Jiffy II, Jesse, Joss, Jala, Jay II, Josey, Josef, AND Jocko. All I know is that 6 of those are males name, 3 are females. Your guess is as good as mine as to which is M/F.

Comments

  1. What adorable little doughballs! It always amazes me how different colors come out of the same batch. I'm sure there's a lesson for us all in that fact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so cute. I am curious how you come across this info though. Does CCI have all their litters public? And litter names? Just wondering how that works, if you could enlighten me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nyrobi has 3 yellow males: JAY, JOSEF, and JOCKO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for labbies!

    My guesses:

    M/Jiffy II, Joss, Jay II, Josef, Jocko, Jesse
    F/Jala, Josey, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I love your blog! Andros is a cutie and reminds me of my 5th dog Shane. Feel free to add my blog to your list. I wouldn't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so sweet! One lucky little puppy will be in your home before you know it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait is Andros leaving in about a month? Is that exciting? Or kind of sad for you? Or a little of both? I'm jsut asking because I haven't had to send a puppy back to GEB yet since I am raising my first puppy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Novell had 4 males, so there's at least 1 yellow male and 1 black male :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts