Guessing Game!

Hello All,
I decided that this blog will not mention which puppy I will be receiving until April 29th, 2009! You guys are going to vote for which pup you think I will be raising!

Here is the compiled information:

I will be getting a YELLOW, MALE. Meaning there are 9 possible puppies!

Litter #1: Wyla x Jaker/Pirie
6 Puppies
All Yellow
4 Boys
"G" Litter
Available Puppy Choices:
BLUE: GALVIN
NEON PINK: Grey
BROWN: Gustaf
Light Pink: Gerik

Litter #2: Nyrobi x Zobra
3 Yellow males: JAY, JOSEF, and JOCKO
"J" Litter
Choices:
BROWN(JAY)
TURQUOISE(Josef)
ORANGE(Jocko)(Raised in the NW region)

Litter #3: Novel x Jaker
2 Yellow Males
"K" Litter

BLUE(YELLOW MALE)
BROWN(YELLOW MALE)

________

So here is what you're going to send in!
1. Litter you think it is from
2. Puppy you think it will be(Collar color Or name, if available)

The winner will get an honorary post and bragging rights!
Good luck! Comment on this post and I will keep them compiled and we'll see if any of you win! It will end on April 29th as the first litter goes out on the 30th!

~Madison & Andros



Comments

  1. Ok I am going to guess that its from...Litter #3: Novel x Jaker
    And you are going to get: The Neon Green Collared one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is Litter #2 and I really like Jocko. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's no fair - these litters have too many males! Do you have news on your puppy already or are you still in the guessing mode too? I'm so excited for you!! And how cool you'll get to overlap with Andros :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these games. :)

    I say: Mr. Brown from Litter #1 . Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, I'll go with Mr. Jocko :) what a cute name. Do you know which puppy you're getting?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is just mean. Way to keep me in suspense. =D I'm gonna have to say Novel x Jaker, Blue collar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I realy like the name Jocko! So Nyrobi x Zobra litter, Orange (Jocko)
    Can't wait to hear on which one it is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm guessing litter #2 and the puppy named Jay. They are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm guessing Blue collar from litter #3!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was going to guess Jocko (cute name) but decided too many other people said that one. How about Wyla's Neon Pink (though it hardly seems the best color for a male LOL).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts