The Best Valentines gift a giril could ask for!!

Hello All,
Happy Valentine day! Andros and I are spending the day baking and going to an ice sculpting competition! It will be fun and a new experience for Andros. So would anyone like to know what my great Valentine present was??

So yesterday there was a small blue Polka dot bag and a card with my name sitting on the counter from my dad for Valentines day! He requested I open it so I did and inside held something I didn't expect! I opened the envelope first, there was a yellow lab card. The inside had a nice message that sparked my interest! I opened up the small blue bag and got so EXCITED!!!! There was a small yellow ab figurine! I was the best valentines gift I could have requested!

I got my nice little plastic puppy to trade in for a nice fluffy puppy! Pretty fantastic gift if I do say so myself!!!





So now that you know my nice little present I will tell you the specifics of Puppy #3!!! I will getting a Male, Yellow, LGX on May 16th, 2009. This is Andros's turn in, so I will drop one off and pick one up! The pupper will be born next month. I know the gender, color, and breed because I requested all these! I am on the list so early because I want a pup on turn in!

Well HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! Give your pups a kiss! :)

<3 Madison & Andros(<3 Valentine Fay)

Comments

  1. YAY! How exciting! I can't wait to meet your new little boy in May! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! It's always good to know there'll be a little furry friend to take home after the dreaded turn-in...can't wait to meet him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's aweso me that you are already lined up for another dog!! Congrats! What an awesome gift :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was out of town so I didn't see this till today, but YAY!!!!! CONGRATS MADISON!!!! How exciting....I REALLY want to raise a cross!!!!! I'm so jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! That's amazing! I can't wait to hear all about him! =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts