Post #303

This is my 303rd post, a little late from 300 but still good!

Through this blog I have had my ups and downs. Hardship and joy! It's all been there. I have meet many people who comforted me in those hard time and rejoiced in the happy.

I've had my 1st puppy turn in, get released and find a great home, I've seen my 2nd pup grow up with his BC, come home and grow up into the best pup I could have raised him into.

In the future there will be more puppies, more horrible calls, and hopefully some great calls as well! I will see it all and you will hear about it all. Through my words and pictures!

-Madison, Andros, and Gilly

Also note that post #100 was written on March 19, 2008...that a lot of post in 10 months!

Comments

  1. Hi!

    I raise puppies to become guide dogs for Guiding Eyes for the Blind and I love it!!!!!! :) I am raising my first puppy named Beau; a male yellow lab. He is so sweet and I love him! :) I just found your blog and i look forward to reading more about your adventures.

    ~Bethany and Beau

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts