Red Roses and Pink Collars

Ok Guys I know not a very manly name for a MALE dogs post! But once you see Andros's new Girly bed I got him from TJ Max The name will make sense...trust me! :)

I also have some exciting news! My PPM Suzanne S. will be coming to my state to do a mini puppy raiser workshop for us --------(My state) puppy raisers! I am super, duper excited! It is on Sunday and anyone who's anyone is gonna be there! It is at a fellow puppy raisers house and I am actually going over early to help out and just hang around since I have a soccer game in that same area earlier that day. So Andros, Leno, and Gader are gonna play and gent all tired before it even starts! It is a potluck type things so what better food AND CCI puppies what can be better?! so I will *Attempt* To take pictures but I don't guarantee anything!

Hope you enjoy the not-manly photos!

Madison & Andros
Homework is always better with a wet nose to assist you!




Comments

  1. Agreed! Homework is ALWAYS better with a wet nose to assist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bed, it matches the blog!!

    Is that ur science book?

    Reminds me of my owner's apologia science!

    Shadow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah kinda figured that! NEver seen a science books that words things that way, kinda more fun to read.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute photos!!! YAY - sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the new bed ;) Have fun at your workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, I'm doing apologea biology right now... Not so fun; the test scores are really harsh!

    Anna Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw that bed at our TJ-max, I wanted to get it for my dog!
    Love the pictures,

    Frankie's trainer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute bed! I love the pix. Esp. the one with the Apologia :)
    Your lab partner, Emily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! The bed is so cute! Oops! I mean handsome, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts