Puppies and Children, Oh my!

Hello "Raising Miracles" Blog readers,
Ok so first off I had Mr. Tolan tonight at AWANA and he did fantastic! He settled down well, put up with 60 kindergarten-2nd graders, and ignored food fantastically! Going to Awana a few times will defiantly help him! So I have some pictures of that.






Andros was with Dee and went to bible study with her! She said he did great but got a little whiny near the end! Pretty good for him though!
I am also uploading the pictures from the workshop!










We are leaving tomorrow for the TruWomen 08 conference and Andros is coming! This will be his 2rd time staying in a hotel! We are also going to work on his whining as we will be sitting through many lectures! I am super excited!

~Madison & Andros

Comments

  1. You are so good at consistently posting pictures! What a good role model for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures! That last one must have been quite the feat to get! sounds like Andros is doing great... have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! What good looking puppies to. ;)Have fun at the conference, and good luck working on Andros' whining. :) I'm sure he'll be a pro by the time it's over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neato! Sounds like you'll be having an awesome time! Can't wait to hear how it went!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck at the conference! Love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are becoming quite the good looking dog which is good since all your friends seem to be good looking also. I think its a CCI trait. I am going to my first hotel in a few weeks. Got any pointers?

    Your friend

    Irish

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts