A Little History!

Hey All,
I thought I would write out a little History of my puppy raising experience before I got Conover, since I sort of forgot to do it on the day it happened.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006: My dad said "YES" to puppy raising #1
Wednesday, August 13, 2006: Put my application in the mail!
Tuesday, September 26, 2006: Had Call interview, Officially Became a Puppy Raiser:)
Thursday October 12, 2006: Got my Puppy Raiser Manual(Read it 2x before Conover, 1x before Andros)
Tuesday,November 13, 2006: CCI called and said they had a puppy for me!

I'll Finish the time life on November 14, 2008 2 years after the fun REALLY began!

~Madison & Amazing Andi!

Comments

  1. Isn't it fun to look back and see what you've accomplished? At that point, I had just turned Luigi in and was waiting for my second puppy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat!! I can't wait to be a puppy raiser!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts