A Fun day.....so far!

Today has been a great day with my boys! Conover was dropped off at 9:30, Ruby, Conover, and Andros then played in the backyard! After they were all nice and tired Andros ate his breakfast! The boy then played/slept while I watched the first half of Titanic! After that they went in their crates for some rest time! At 3:15 the dogs played again, then went on a walk, we then took some pictures! Now we are watching the 2nd half of Titanic while the dogs rest on their tie downs!I don't know what we are doing tonight but I'm sure it will be a fun time with my boys!

Here are some pictures!
Madison, Conover, & Andros





Comments

  1. How nice to have Conover for a bit. He looks good and the boys look so happy to be together. :) I liked the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! So glad Conover was able to come over for a little while! He looks like one happy pup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome boys! :D Have fun with them and take lots of pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like everyone is having fun! It is so nice that Conover lives nearby and gets to come hang out once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! Sounds like a lot of fun! Titanic's a great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're both so cute!! Sounds like you are having a great time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Thanks for the comment! I've recently started reading your blog too and I love it :) Nice to meet you too, I'm glad I found another awesome blog to follow :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts