Post w/o pics for now!

Okay guys I am going to update you on Fair, & Conover in this post and will put pics up later! So today is Monday so I have 2 Days till fair! OH I am so excited and scared at the same time! Yesterday we went to the "Verification day" where we verify what classes we are competing in! On this day I was planning to drop Patrick from competing with Andi, and do it myself! But they told me I had to drop to add, so Patrick, myself, and Andi have been working hard to get up to "par". On Wednesday at 9:00 is Jr. Handling which I am doing with Andros II, then later is agility which I am doing with Ruby. On Thursday is Obedience which Patrick is doing with Andros, and I am doing with Ruby! I am VERY excited to see all my work "measure" up! UGH, never mind I don't want to be "measured"!!! So that will be the end of my county fair week.

On Friday another teen and myself are leaving for the State Dog Show. There will be our parents, us, and 4 DOGS!!! It is going to be insanely fun! I am looking forward to it! I am competing in the following: Obedience(Ruby), Agility(R), Jr. Handling(A), Rally-O(A), and Service dog/Leader dog(A). I am hoping to do well and in Service dog I REALLY want to get a perfect score! I would be SO Happy! I thought I would aim a bit high! We will be leaving State Dog Show for home, then sadly school with start shortly! :(

Conover was over at my house on Friday to Saturday. He was a very good boy and tired Andros out VERY well! He listened to commands well and played A LOT! We also went on a few walks, it was quite a site seeing me walking 3 dogs! My neighbors were laughing!

I will post an update about fair once we are home!

Today was the CCI MI puppy photo shoot for a local pet store calender that gives us a month! So imagine this.....7 puppies between the ages of 11 weeks and 15 months put together and told to stay! It sounds great right? Well most of the time is was and then there were "those" times! The pictures all turned put great, it was just a bit stressful while trying to get them all to stay! Well here is a funny story! all the pups are up there, then they all run off and it is chaos! Then I say "Andros Here" and I see him walk over an come right up to me and sit! It was a "proud momma" moment! He was a great boy and the ride there I rode with Tolan and PR, then on the way back I rode with Hammond and PR! It was very fun and I can't wait to see the photos!

Lastly I would like to wish luck to all GDB & CCI puppies and puppy raisers who are turning in this weekend! To name one I wish luck to: Maddie & Tyanna!!!!!
Good luck I wish I could be there!(NOTE: not turning in!!!)

Wags,
Madison & Andros
(Sorry it's SO long, pictures will be coming!)

Comments

  1. Oh sounds like you had a great time with Conover. Good luck at the fair - that's a lot you have on your plate. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the turn in luck, and good luck to you during Fair! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck at the State Dog Show, Madz! :-)

    Kara & Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Sounds like a lot of fun! Good luck!
    And have Ruby do a post about it after! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts