Fair 2008

Hello guys,
Well today and yesterday was our county fair! It was really fun and the kids in my 4H club did really well also! Yesterday we were at the fair from 7:30 am till 7:30 pm, It was a really long and tiring day. Then today we left the house at 7:00 am and got home at 2:00 pm, again it was a very tiring day. So yesterday was Jr. Handling and Agility, Andros took 3rd in Jr. Handing and Ruby got 2nd in Agility! I was very trilled with how they did. Then today was Obedience, Patrick showed Andros and got 1st in his beginners obedience class! Ruby got a "B" Ribbon because during the sit & Down stays she decided to get up, giving her a zero in both! That was a bummer but we will try to do better at state! I was very, very happy about that! The only problem today was that Andros's tummy seemed to hurt a bit! Lastly tomorrow we will be leaving for the State Dog Show, this will take place on Saturday starting at 7:30 am till about 3:00 pm. I will update about how the dogs do on Saturday or Sunday!

Wags,
Madison, Andros, & Duby!!!
I have a few pics that I will upload later!

Comments

  1. That's great!!! I know you'll do great in the State Dog Show! Make shure Ruby does an update, after all she got second in agility!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts