THE Letter...

Well yesterday I received a very....um....great? Letter! I got a letter from CCI confirming the turn in schedule for current CCI puppies. So I got the OFFICIAL word that Andros II will be turning in May 2009...9 Months?! WOW! There will not be a #3 for me, while I am living in his house! I am sure gonna miss puppy raising. I have friends through it and I feel as though I can help someone through it! I am gonna miss it and don't know what I am going to do without it! It's sorta *MY* thing! Wow that was a random post! So the main topic Andros is turning in MAY 2009!


~Madison & Andros!

Comments

  1. I hope you can have a number three. Work on it! Parents make puppy raising so difficult. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you sure found out well in advance! I hope that Andros convinces your parents that another puppy would be fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, that's a bummer there won't be a #3. Hope you are able to change their mind, Andros!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - you get a lot of notice!

    That's too bad about no #3 for awhile. But, there is still time, he might come around! :) Sending positive thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping he comes around! Lots of parents say no more, but not many stick by it! I hope your dad realizes what an amazing thing puppy raising is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well it is a kind of long way away! Now you're probably going to have to do more things with him, he'll be gone b4 2 long! But he'll be a good service dog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you did get early notice. Sorry about #3 (or the lack thereof); that's disappointing. But maybe your dad will come around! ;) We can hope anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts